Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nostalgia

"Time" made with unusual materials.
This was a grab-bag challenge.
I made these books  all in the last 20 years since I settled here near my sister who is often the inspiration if not the compelling force of my creativity.
"Time" the foldout reads "or woman"
"Boo Book" was a Halloween project
for my STABA group.

"Boo Book" open. I need a short poem or story for these blank pages.

"Faerie Smiles"
The oldest of all these here.

"Faerie Smiles" insides
A bottle in a book in a box.
2 small wooden books I made some time ago.
 I think it is about time to make another.
Leaves was made in Iowa with another sister and
Dreams was another STABA project
Jacob's Ladder accordion book made from ATCs.
Another STABA project.

No comments:

Post a Comment