Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Envelopes, envelopes and more envelopes

I have been on an envelope binge lately. Not sure why but I really have had a bit fun looking at everything as a potential envelope. Here is a dozen I have made in the last week.

1. Scrapbook paper  and Washi tape for a future "Blue" swap.   2. "E" swap's  eggs and elephant.   3. Heavy drawing paper "HELLO" and  hummingbird for "H" swap.

4. Drawing paper with rubber stamping and Washi tape "OPEN ME".   5. Rainbow inked drawing paper.   6. "D" swap's dogs and dangles.

 7. Heavy drawing paper, stamped all over with added Washi tape accents.   8. Banana/mango calendar pages from Costa Rica.   9. Geisha and dragon stamped heavy drawing paper.  

10. "F" swap's fish, ferns and flowers.   11. "M" swap's monsters ( I have yet to add anything more to this one).   12. Scrapbook paper rainbow stripes (this too is unfinished but it has a lot of potential).


Unless an envelope has been designated for a swap it is up for grabs. That is, it may become an extra in a swap or the envelope that carries another swap to a partner or part of some future project I have not dreamed up yet. I will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment