Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Friday, February 20, 2015

More Post cards and a Skinny with envelope

I have had to make a lot of PCs for swaps lately. It is a challenge to keep each individual. I get to rummage through all my stash.
Book page (in this case a page from a dictionary) plus clippings, "Yellow Mail Art PC" (lots of Washi Tape), "Leprechaun Madness" (water colored book page with stickers and ink).
Three swaps with three very different themes.

Two more swaps and a new trend for my handcrafted PCs. "F Mail Art PC" (drawing colored with pencil), "Food Package PC #2" (cut from a box), and a collage I made to send via Postcrossing. 

"Skinny with a Pocket" I glued two vellum envelopes to hold secrets and a bit of Washi to the front of a stamped manila folder cut to size 5 x 3.
I have managed to keep up with the swaps but am having trouble getting letters written to some very dear people. I think it is because the one is escape and the other forces me to look at my life as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment