Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Weird

I had the most odd thing happen to me at the Social Security office today. I was sitting there listening to the numbers being called when this woman walked up beside me. Jerry had just abandoned me to go check that the meter was not out of time so his chair was vacant. I thought she was wanting to sit down, but instead she started yelling at me for looking at her. Saying something about me not being "NO SKINNY BITCH" and about me hogging the chair. Now anyone that knows me knows without my glasses anything beyond my fingertips is a blur. She was that ......a BIG blur, until I put on my glasses and she became the biggest "bubble butt" I have ever seen. I was relieved when she shuffled off grousing under her breath about "Fat Bitches." I wonder if she has looked in the mirror lately. I mean she made at least two of me from the waist down, maybe three.

No comments:

Post a Comment