Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Monday, January 26, 2015

Swap things I have been working on

Here it is the 27th of Jan. Usually by now I have half my Christmas cards made for next Christmas. I didn't this past Christmas and it seems I will not this year. Hmmmmm, I seem to be slipping. I have however been creating some interesting things for my upcoming swaps.

Envelopes for my  Make An Envelope - B swap. Three with representation of the letter "B" and one for Valentine's Day. I am including a blank Valentine.

For the FCMA: Go Green Mail Art an envelope made from recycled paper from other projects. Add a little ink and a bit of Washi tape and  . . . . . . . well I think it is pretty good.

For my Drink Package Postcard I used the labels from bottle water affixed to cardstock.
I added a bit of sparkly confetti to simulate the carbonation.
I made these in anticipation of  Make An Envelope - C, however the next scheduled swap in that group will be  Make An Envelope - C - D - E so I have to rethink a couple of these. (I think it is serendipidous that one of my penpals sent the cow Washi tape and one of the swap extras was little cow stickers and they are the same size so I could put the sticker over the tape for special effects.)

These are not really for any particular swap. One is a Valentine skinny I made as a back-up because I thought the one I sent was lost in the mail. The other a Valentine ATC using my last bit of  heart  molded paper from my daughter's wedding announcements. (I need to go make some more paper.)
So you can see I have been busy, just not with Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment