Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Monday, January 12, 2015

Swaps are not always perfect

When I discovered my partner sending me 5 notecards in a recent swap lived in Japan, I was thrilled. I expected to get something exotic but instead I got cards you could buy in a local Target®. Do not get me wrong, they were lovely and obviously picked out to match my tastes. They were just not Japanese and that was what I had hoped for.
The swap did say that any writing on the card needed to be in English but... 

Don't these just make you drool? They do me.

And these.....sigh....Oh well, I sent off some that I considered extra nice. I do hope the recipients do not feel let down and actually use them or collect them.

I thank my partner. I shall use the cards she sent and smile.
Actually this is better....if she had sent one of the above it would have gone into my stash to be taken out and admired and never used. This way I am hoarding less.

No comments:

Post a Comment