Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Flip Books




Finally I seem to have gotten my creative mojo back. It started with a flip book made from Project Life™ cards someone had sent me. It exploded into Halloween and Fall. Now I am thinking Snow and Christmas. Yeah you heard right, SNOW!!!!

I didn't take any pics of the 1st one (typical me), but I do have some of a few others I especially like.

My 1st Halloween was a small accordion folded book of 4 pocket pages.

back

backs of pp 1 & 2

front

inside front & p 1

p 2 & inside back


__________________________________________________________________

"Mostly Gold" inside with all the flips folded in

"Mostly Gold" inside back cover with flips moved to the side
"Mostly Gold" was just that. It sent me looking for anything gold I could find. It ended up being what is essentially a cover with added flip pockets left, right and center.

Is hard to get a good photo of anything shiny but gold is especially hard.

I continue to be inspire to create these little books so you will be seeing more soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment