Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Another Flip Book

As I said, I am fascinated with these little books and am finding more and more ways of making them. The latest is made from 4 handmade envelopes a fellow butterfly lover sent me.

front made of envelope #1

pocket side of #1 and front of #2 with flip down

same but with flip up
I added a few tags and/or die cuts to the pockets for the recipient to use as they see fit.


the pocket sides of #2 and #3
By tucking the flap of #2 into #1 and the flap of #3 into #4 I got 2 sets of pages. I then glued #1's flap to #4 and used #4's flap as my closure for the whole little book.

pocket of #2 and #4 plus the front of #3 showing with the flip down

same with the flip up

This project required at least 3 pockets and 2 flips.

the back which is actually the front of envelope #4

The envelopes used here were nearly square (about 4 x 4½) but realistically you could use any size you wanted to as long as you have 4.You could even use envelopes of different sizes as long as the smaller ones tucked into the larger. I do hope someone reading this tries some flip books of their own. (BEWARE they are addicting) Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment