Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Seems like all I do is Pocket Letters®

Actually they are not what I consider "real" Pocket Letters. They are swaps that utilize the PL format. Still lots of fun and sometimes challenging.


One sent to Germany to a Halloween loving partner. This was almost like making seasonal greeting cards but on a smaller scale. The back was stuffed with stickers, cutouts and the like for her to use.







One sent out for a Christmas in July swap. Each pocket held an ornament/gift tag decorated front and back. The extras I sent her I put in a small envelope within the large one I used to mail this.





 

No amount of coaxing, editing or light changes would get the lavenders and lilacs to photograph true so this picture is not nearly as beautiful as the real thing. Even the purple buttons faded.




I will confess I did a few other things but failed to photograph the results. I am usually wishing I had taken pictures about time the postman picks it up and then I have no opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment