Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A moment of zen

I was told I should "have a moment of zen!" today. I think that was a nice way of saying chill. Either way it made me smile. 

I went on to produce another Pocket Letter. This time we were supposed to use "found" items for the front. I ended up cutting up both of my Minion festooned (had to look that one up) Cheerios boxes to get 9 ATC sized cards. As it was I had to do some creative spicing. For the back I made nine pocket envelopes by cutting down envelopes I inherited from a defunct florist. (You know those envelopes you put your sentiment card in.) This way all the goodies are hidden and the Minion theme screams at you front and back.







I made this one earlier in the week using some gorgeous Graphics 45® paper called Botanical Tea. It was too pretty to mess up with a lot of embellishments so I kept it simple and stuffed the back.







There is a nice little surprise in her birdcage. I hope she loves it as much as I did making it (If not maybe I can persuade her to send it back, probably not.)







No comments:

Post a Comment