Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Finished Project

I finished the Cook Book. It was a lot of fun and not so very hard once I had my plan visualized.
I wanted a charm for the spine but had no "food' related trinkets so I improvised.
I think it looks pretty good and because of the claw it can be removed and used other places.

I also liked how the recipe cards turned out. 2 to each pocket, half are from the paper pad and the others I bought a while back.
The cover was a Tim Holtz® Idea-ology Chronicle Worn Cover I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby. It sure makes making a book a lot faster and easier. I did add some of Tim Holtz metal corners, also from the Idea-ology line of products. I know from experience they extend the life of the book. I use them on my journals.












When I get this in the mail I will be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment