Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Friday, May 8, 2015

Swap-bot is back in business

Not sure what was happening but Swap-bot is back up. In the meantime I was working on a couple more of my Pocket Letters™ for future swaps.

Black and White swap (they did allow gold and silver embellishments).
*I had left the center for tea or coffee but my partner liked neither so I found some cute mason jar stickers with gold and silver lids.

Yellow  swap
Neither is finished. I will do that once I have a partner assigned and I can read her profile likes and dislikes. I was rather amazed at how many yellow things I have stashed about. *Before this one went out the door I added stamped sayings to many of the folios since my partner likes stamped images.

* indicates changes made after photo but before mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment