Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Skipped 5th and found 6th

The 5th Challenge was instructions to write a letter. I did that the day before and was all caught up on my correspondence (at least I will be once I mail the things). So now that things are moving smoother I did the 6th Challenge which was to find something paper I love and write about it. 

Now that is so difficult. To choose just one thing when I love all my paper creations but I finally decided on my Post Ephemera Book made from an old map and postcards my STABA group sent monthly to each other for one whole year. I added stamps that had some connection to the month represented or the postcards sent that month.

 Each of us bound our postcards in our own way so it is truly a "One of a Kind Book".
#‎PaperLovechallenge‬





No comments:

Post a Comment