Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Skipped 3rd and went on to 4th


The 4th paper challenge for PaperLove instructed me to cut a 1" strip from the edge of my longest paper and write creatively along it to make a scroll book. Since I had already done that I decided to write a letter to one of my penpals on the strip instead. Interesting results that I will not share. But here is my original scroll book from last year.

#‎PaperLovechallenge

Because I used an altered weaving shuttle for the base, the poem written on the scroll is a cinquain about weaving. Cinquain is a five lined poem 
Line 1:one word
(subject or noun)
Line 2:two words
(adjectives) that describe line 1
Line 3:three words
(action verbs) that relate to line 1
Line 4:four words
(feelings or a complete sentence) that relates to line 1
Line 5:one word
(synonym of line 1 or a word that sums it up)


No comments:

Post a Comment