Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Friday, October 12, 2018

The creative bug has bitten again

I went looking for something I wanted to use on my latest project but instead found some beaded trim I have had for ages. For some reason it reminded me of a "how to" video I had watched on YouTube.

I went looking for the inspiration and found lots of new ideas before I found what I was looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=nd9zmZK0gH0  if you are interested in seeing the inspiration.

Here is what I came up with. Please notice the beaded trim along the bottom of the pocket.

Fairy packed up

Fairy unpacked to show off tags

Santa packed

Santa unpacked
To use as a gift there is still room for a gift card in the lower pocket and all sorts of room in the upper one. I think they would be great additions to journals as a place for special memories.

I have plans on making at least a few more. (the package of paper bags held 12)



No comments:

Post a Comment