Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Friday, May 6, 2016

Back to creating

                                                                       






I know you have not heard from me lately. I've been on a non creative bent but at 3 AM this morning that changed. For about 2 hrs. I worked on this furiously. Basically it is three sheets of 12 x 12 card stock. (with better planning I might have used just 2) The stationery and envelopes are leftovers from my daughter's Zumba® tickets. I still need to add a small envelope to the left insides for seals and stamps tuck into the almost invisible slot in the left pocket. I am so pleased with the results that I am off to make more. I have a purple paper in mind that is perfect for this.                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment