Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Monday, January 11, 2016

Snow...finally

Well we woke up to snow and blistering cold on Sunday. The weather reporters kept harping and harping about it being so much warmer than it was supposed to be so now we get the cold. Why can't they just keep their mouths shut and enjoy nice temperatures when we have them?

Ah well there is always going to be someone who is not satisfied with the weather.

It did give me the boost I needed to get back to my swapping. Made 2 postcards

but then the darn mailman didn't bother to come up to the house to take them today. I will try again tomorrow and then I am making a formal complaint. I cannot run to the post office every time I want to send out mail.

Gotta go get warmed up now. The basement is too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment