Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Friday, October 9, 2015

Okay, two things.

I have this upcoming swap for an Advent calendar Pocket Letter. (actually three PLs) Being an eager beaver I have managed to make all three already. Since they are not going to the same person I made the three different. They all started out as ATC sized gold envelopes before I decorated the fronts.






I have been having this idea rumbling around in my head for some time and finally today I did it. My Minion is cute but I think he needs limbs and maybe hair. If I do this again I am going to use denim printed paper and not paper backed denim. (it ends up being too thick) I might even construct goggles for him instead of using printed ones.

Still contemplating this one. Need to let it stew a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment