Gnomes2Roam

Gnomes2Roam
My Gnomes

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Handcrafted Swap items

4 envelopes for some lucky soul. 
From top left clockwise;
Scrapbook paper (lined) to hold the other four for transport, Coloring book page, Calendar page (lined), Heavy watercolor paper (painted), Paper bag (painted, stamped and lined).

Post card with a seashore theme has real sand (paper).

Incomplete Christmas Card
(when I finally sent it it had a sentiment across the upper left corner)

ATC called "Not a Race"
taken from "Life's a Journey, not a race".

Ever since I joined this swap site my creative juices have been overflowing.
I am just finding it very hard to wait for people to get the things I send and for me to get the things sent to me. I know it is called snail mail for a reason but there is nothing that says those snails cannot hitch a ride on a speedier critter. So hurry up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment